Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Turkey Week!

We had such a fun week making colorful turkeys and talking about all the reasons we are thankful!  Mrs. Traci and I are so thankful we get to come to "work" each day and play with these kiddos!  We are the lucky ones! :)

Our "I" objects

Oh My heart!  They crack up when I do a big IU Hoosier chant in class!  Gold stars for these two! ha!






We have some special placemats coming home next week after these hit the laminator.  We hope they will be a fun keepsake for years to come .:)

We are beginning to write simple sentences.  How awesome is this!?  "I go to school."


Happy birthday sweet buddy!

Thank you for all of the donations for the Mustard Seed!


Love all the decorated turkeys!!




















These smarties were drawing their own ten frames and counting!!

Next week we will continue our turkey and Thanksgiving theme and talk more about the very first Thanksgiving. 

No comments:

Post a Comment